Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Tamil Nadu, India
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual
- Service refers to the Website.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit
- Website refers to jobislands, accessible from https://jobislands.net/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.jobislands.net/