We are looking for a Jr. Mobile App Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. If you also have experience in Agile frameworks and popular coding languages (e.g. Python, Angular, Dart), we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Have At least 1 Years in Mobile Apps Development , and are looking for a long-term position. Experience in Health Care digital products and in Flutter is a plus.
- Have a strong obsession with developing delightful user experiences, product features, and documentation, through a core DNA built on innovation, design thinking, and UX.
- Have proven hands-on capabilities working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic and inquisitive members. You would have sharp attention to detail, smart decision-making ability, and be able to manage time and resources effectively and efficiently.
- Have proficiency in written and oral English communication. You shall be reading, writing, analyzing, interpreting, negotiating, and presenting business correspondence with groups of managers, vendors, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Are proactively analytical, problem-solving, and calculative aptitude.
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- using Git version control.
- Debugging skills
- Mobile app deployment for Android and iOS
- custom validations for Forms
- design forms, wizards, flows with good user experience