Under general supervision, in an in-bound web ticket and chat environment, the Account Support will provide general customer service included but not limited to technical, payment, and account support.
Assistance must be provided professionally and personally utilizing clear written communication. Customer representatives are required to perform other work as necessary to ensure smooth operation of the team environment and department.
Ubisoft customer representatives are experts in internal troubleshooting procedures and practices and are able to communicate these with full confidence.
Duties and Responsibilties:
- Follow established protocols to verify ownership of player accounts, help players regain access to their accounts, and make changes to player account information
- Switch between two support modalities (webmail and chat) as determined by leadership staff based on volume, demand, and staffing needs
- Address customer concerns and inquiries by interacting in a professional and friendly manner
- Use a computer to accurately record customer interactions and support transactions
- Use provided resources to research customer issues
- Identify and escalate new issues per specified protocol
- Where appropriate, redirect customers to other regional support or outside organizations
- Participate in training and development activities
- Complete tasks as assigned by supervisory staff
- Ability to write clearly and accurately following conventional rules for grammar, mechanics and spelling
- Demonstrated typing efficiency and accuracy
- Proficient use of PC and customary productivity applications
- Knowledge of computer systems and gaming platforms
- Familiarity with good service practices and core values
- Pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment to achieve the greater good
- Ability to follow through and achieve action items in a multi-tasking environment