- Academic degree in Computer Science, Engineering (ECE, IT) or MCA
- An interest in software engineering with initial knowledge of programming & coding
- An enthusiasm to learn, and willingness to use that curiosity to solve the problem by breaking down complex topics into parts and propose creative solutions using software
- The adaptability to succeed in agile, cross-functional teams, with good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Relevant first working experiences, preferably internships in a professional environment, ideally in FSI but is not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. For some roles, fluency in local language of the market is required
Starting your career at SAP Fioneer offers you a wide range of professional pathways. Our Early Talents programs are designed, that you have the knowledge, tools, skills and most importantly the opportunities to succeed. By working in cross functional teams and directly with customers, you will develop and broaden your functional, technical, and professional skills to realize your potential and be a FSI expert.
We are looking for customer centric Developers to join our Product Engineering team in Bangalore. As an associate Developer, you will work closely with functional and Business teams to gather business requirements to design and develop innovative product features on Core SAP Banking Solutions and S/4 HANA.