1. Design and develop interface between modem and application for communication service(Call, SMS, VoLTE, Data network).
2. Develop communication framework, RIL(Radio interface layer), IMS(IP multimedia subsystem), and location manager for network service that meet carriers’ requirement.
3. Understand the latest network-related technology and manage them to apply to the network framework.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Communication service development] Assist in designing/implementation of communication software with interface between modem chip and application.
2. [Analysis and development of carrier’s requirement] Assist in designing/implementation of communication software by analyzing and reflecting carrier’s requirement.
3. [Development verification] Assist in designing/development of software verification test case and interoperability test.
4. [Call processing development and network resource management] Assist in developing call processing of 3GPP/GSM/LTE/IMS and managing core/access network resources.
5. [Performing software development process] Assist in performing software development process.
6. [Development of distributed network] Assist in designing/implementation of major distribution simulated function and virtual replication protocol.
• Acquires and applies job skills and learns the company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks that are routinely/semi-routinely in nature
• Normally follows established procedures on work. Requires instructions on tasks
• Typical entry point for high school or vocational college graduates