We are looking for Integrations tools test engineer to create tests for new and existing product integrations. You would need to understand automation frameworks to create and automate tests for APIs across multiple languages(C++, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP, Perl)
Any previous experience in creating end to end system tests is highly desirable.
- Work with the existing team to ensure we have good automated test coverage.
- Provide feedback to the developers to ensure the product is of high quality.
- Work in an agile team, helping to detail user stories and discuss testing requirements.
- Work with UX, Development and Documentation teams.
- Hands on experience in automation of end to end system tests is a must.
- Must be a ‘Programming language polyglot’ or have the ability to learn them quickly.
- Must have experience in testing of desktop based applications
- Must have experience in automated testing of APIs.
- Knowledge of automation tools (e.g. Jenkins) is a must
- Good understanding of Docker is a must
- Basic expertise in working on Windows and Unix is a must
- Knowledge of Unit testing, NUnit tests and .Net is a plus.
- Experience with VCS systems, such as Git, SVN or Perforce is a plus.