As a Junior Technical Analyst at Nepa, you will be combine many different technical skills as part of larger deliverables where your focus will be to deliver large scale insights analytics through our dashboards and reporting platforms.
Also, you will use your analytical and programming skills to bridge great theoretical ideas with intuitive products, converting multi-source data into actionable insights. It will be your responsibility to do debugging and error solving to understand, make necessary changes and upgrade existing software products and data pipelines.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
- Basic knowledge of database (MSSQL and My SQL).
- Having Knowledge data visualization skills.
- Having knowledge of MS-Office tools: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Having Knowledge of version control tools.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud platform would be an advantage.
- Ability to collaborate with different global stakeholders such as project managers and analysts.
- Willing to learn and work with new software and tools.
- You have a graduate degree, engineering, or relevant field. (A post graduation degree in data science would be an advantage.)
- You have 0-1 years of experience in technical and logical problem solving as a Technical Expert or Data Analyst.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You share our vision to become the world leading data-to-growth company.
- You live our values daily | We see what others don’t | We love it and it shows | We cut the crap | We care and act accordingly |.
- You take pride in delivering high level of services, we are known for that.