This development role is responsible for processing and communicating information related to Sales Management. This role focuses on MIS, Process Claim, Co-ordination, Documentation from data. Apprentice can expect to gain broad knowledge of Medtronic’s application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in meeting company objective.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- This is a temporary position.
- Responsible for performing and supporting research for teams operating within a service group, product group and/ or project group.
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination and implementation of non-technical projects as assigned.
- Provides analysis, reporting and internal communication services with team members.
- Develops knowledge of industry and organizational processes.
- Apprentice will work on SAP & MS Office
- Role will be responsible for back-end work, supporting larger sales organization.
- Will share regular MIS to sales org
- Process Claim, coordinator with team/distributor for documentation
- Support Tender team in document collation and tender submissions
- Share the load of GD coordinators in created deals in Vendavo
- Should be well versed with MS Office and need to be a good communication
- Timely reporting of weekly reports and trackers for focus products.
- Take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Minimum 60% Aggregate score through out Academics
- Bachelors degree required- Engineering graduates (Any discipline) , B.Sc. B. Pharma, BCA, B.Com
- Nice to Have
- MS Office Knowledge and Good communication Skills
- Apprentice position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders (Colleagues, supervisors, healthcare practitioners).
- Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
- Organizing and prioritizing work
- Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks
- Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager.
- Clinical selling aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly optimistic and indomitable spirit.