• Candidates should possess B.E/B. Tech
• Graduation Passing out Year – 2022
10th 12th B. Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
• 10th Diploma B. Tech (55% aggregate
or equivalent in case of CGPA)
• 10th 12th → Diploma – B. Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
Eligible Branches: All branches
Upon joining, you will undertake jobs of the following nature (depending upon the department you are assigned to):
• Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
• Undertake programming in C, C++,
MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
• Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the loop testing).
Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
Cost to Company (CTC) upon Joining:
• For Exceptionally Good Performance in the Assessment Tests: 6 LPA (Annual CTC)
• For Average Performance in the Assessment Tests: 4 LPA (Annual CTC)