Under general supervision, provides day-to-day Operations Support services to Invesco’s internal clients globally. Liaise and work jointly with team members in global locations (APAC, EMEA, & US) to provide 6×24 coverage. Contributes ideas and participates in the continual improvement initiatives. Assists in User Acceptance Testing and rollout support on upgrade / enhancement of applications used by Data Management.
You Can Also Apply Similiar Jobs
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work as part of a team, ensuring timely completion of functions, all relevant regulations are met and maintained, escalating issues to Supervisors / Team Managers
- Services internal clients (such as: portfolio managers, traders, compliance, Portfolio Reconciliations) within Invesco globally by executing tasks outlined in Global Portfolio Services functions – Data Management, Corporate Actions & Pricing, Trade & Derivatives Support, Bank Loan Services, & SMA Services
- Provide cover for other team members in their absence and assists other areas, as required.
- Contribute to overall team progress via team meetings / ideas / initiatives / training and development
- Participate in the research and analysis required to solve problems/issues permanently and to identify preventative controls to mitigate the risk
- Escalate issues and breaches to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Accurately Process all requests and client instructions\requests within the established time frames
- Proactively contribute ideas and participate in the continual improvement initiatives
- Participate in reconciliation process between various internal & external systems as needed
- Maintain and update documentation on GPS’s global operational procedures
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Respond to basic and intermediary questions and tasks from other teams independently and refer complex problems to supervisors for escalation
- Participate in Business Recovery testing on an as-needed basis as defined by manager
- 0 to 1 Year Investment Operations Industry Experience
- Excellent Knowledge of Investment products is required
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with a variety of individuals is required
- Must show the ability to establish priorities and concentrate on detailed information
- Ability to handle time critical situations while meeting rigorous deadlines
- Attention to detail is critical
- Must be adept in all Microsoft Office programs, with a special emphasis in Excel
- Ability to cooperate in a team environment is critical
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to actively participate in projects
- Desire to learn new and complex financial instruments and processes
- Willingness to participate in the development and enhancement processes and productivity
Not Getting Interview Calls? Click here to create an ATS-Compliant Resume for FREE
- MBA or any other Professional qualification with Finance as Major Specialization.