As a Software Engineer on the Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) Development Team, you will be responsible for front end development of complex, scalable web applications and common web application architecture using modern web application frameworks. You may work on domains like scheduling, forecasting, safe long-term storage of data, form builders, speech analytics, machine learning, data science, and reporting.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to).
- Build, debug, test web applications written in TypeScript
- Build shared controls to be used within our team and others
- Understand our APIs to use them efficiently in our web applications
- Participate in code reviews to learn and grow as an engineer
- Provide feedback on team processes, architecture, and infrastructure
- Participate in a minimal amount of team meetings (retrospectives, design meetings, etc.)
- B.Tech/BE in CSE, IT or ECE
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Open to learning new technologies
- Fluency in English and excellent communication and writing skills