Designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications. This position is located in Bangalore.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Associate Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 1 year software development experience in Core JAVA.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML, CSS, SQL preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Good technical, analytical, and development skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL and Oracle.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.