We are looking for a Data Analyst to enable our Ads team to oversee ads performance metrics analysis, provide insight into advertisers and review advertiser goals, with a strong focus on supporting automation, process design, and resource planning.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and executing processes for monitoring data sanity, check for data availability.
- Understanding the business drivers and building insights through data.
- Partner with stakeholders at all levels to establish current and ongoing data support and reporting needs.
- Ensure continuous data accuracy and recognize data discrepancies in systems that require immediate attention/escalation.
- Become expert in the company’s data warehouse and other data storage tools, understanding the definition, context, and proper use of all attributes and metrics.
- Creating dashboards based on business requirements.
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 1-3 years of Hands on experience with SQL/Hive querying.
- Should be able to write complex queries independently.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in big data frameworks like Hadoop/Spark/Impala/Qubole.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages like R, Python, Scala etc.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of things.
- Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail.
- Good verbal & written communication skills for coordinating across teams.