Your role as GAT or Intern – Mechanical Engineer within PEC team of Drives that would be required to Design, Development and quality improvements.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Generation of 3D Model and 2D drawings with GD&T in Creo (PTC).
- Create design stack-ups and design studies to verify good design conditions.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Working in SAP / PLM.
- Perform complex design analysis using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software
- Understand customer basic requirements and expectations for new product design and improved designs.
- Develop alternative design solutions or quick engineering solutions for complex problems.
- Maintain records of all activities and results in project database.
- Capture lessons learned for future usage and drive product improvement activities.
- Utilize predictive software for weight savings, cost reductions, and engineering improvements based on simulation results.
- Ensure that all work carried out follows company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance, and procedural standards.
- Exposure to manufacturing knowledge.
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Teamwork, Planning & organizing, Quality Focus
- Customer focus
- Business focus
- Result focused
- presentation skills
- interpersonal skills