A key component to a very complex and fast moving pipeline within LCA this position involves processing time sensitive, inbound media and document data from LCA clients. Ensuring that it extracted, validate, normalized, converted and loaded through our operations pipeline, in a timely manner. This Position required a focus on technical know-how, efficiency, hard word, following standardized processes and juggling many prioritized of multiple platforms, forensic best practices and a strong technical aptitude.
- Receive and Process/produce new media, following strict handling guidelines.
- Transfer data to and from work servers.
- Validate and process data using series of SQL scripts and eDisocvery std, applications/tools.
- Analyze and resolve data integrity issues
- Make accurate and timely posts to our work request tracking systems.
- Generate a variety of reports based on special requests
- Work with other departments to resolve issues associated with specific data loads
- Work closely with team members to ensure ongoing jobs are completed within the defined timelines.
- Work to improve efficiencies by identifying bottlenecks and working with department manager to further automate processes
- Work closely with management on high priority and special projects
- Adhere to CLCS operational guidelines and processes to ensure work is done consistently.
- 0-2 yrs of experience in eDiscovery including relevant working knowledge of at least one eDiscovery review platform (Viewpoint or Relativity).
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal to interact seamlessly with co-workers.
- Education – should be from a technical background (B.sc in Computer Science, B.Tech),
- Possesses good knowledge on eDiscovery platforms/tools like LAW, ViewPoint & Relativity.
- Should be a strong Team player and wiliness to learn quickly.
- Willing to work in 24*7 coverage model.