We are looking for an associate to perform a variety of Operations tasks provided by the management or requested by our internal department.An Associate’s responsibilities include to participate in meetings, workshops, sessions and take further detailed notes about that entire event. Further, documenting the entire set of actions being addressed in any meeting, session. To be successful in this role, the Associate must be good in communication skills (Both written and verbal), have a basic knowledge of MS Office.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations of management.
- Participating in meetings, workshops and further taking detailed notes for the same.
- Drafting documents & reports associated with the meetings or workshops attended.
- Tracking and following up for any updates over the reports and documents.
- Coordinating inter-function for inputs or updates linked to any processed or unprocessed data.
- Any Graduate (any stream).
- Fresher – 1 year of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb attention to details (Active listener).
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- A positive work attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent time and data management skills.