A Software Engineer with 0-1 Year of experience to join our development team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You will work with the development team to design and deliver finished, high-quality, and compelling features and products on time.
What you’ll do on the job :
- Write lots of bug-free, efficient, scalable, and reusable code.
- Unit test and take responsibility for the quality of your own code.
- Coach, encourage, and mentor your fellow software developers to do the same.
- Consult with product owners to define, scope, and plan new features.
- Work with the QA to ensure a cohesive, quality product is produced.
- Test, evaluate, and recommend technologies to improve the overall product.
- Be a key participant in the Agile process.
- Strong computer science fundamentals and programming interest.
- Learning mindset.
- Ready to make friends and have some fun too.