Installs, maintains and upgrades internal computer hardware and software systems used for designing and developing company products. Controls user access and passwords. Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system. Monitors usage and performance. Trains personnel on system usage.
- Monitor all production networks, servers, applications and services and respond to alerts according to standard process.
- Respond to escalations from alerting systems, customers or Partner NOCs.
- Escalate and communicate issues to system owners and interested parties.
- Track and manage Incidents fully to ensure proper Operational information is captured.
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles and standard operating procedures and processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years related experience.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed for the job:
Not Getting Interview Calls? Click here to create an ATS-Compliant Resume for FREE
- Standard work environment
- Majority of time spent on PC (Phys. Req.)